Skip to main content

Support and Advice

Here you can find the support and advice that is available to parents and young people with special educational needs and disabilities who live in Salford.

Your health visitor or GP may be good places to start if you have concerns. It's really important you choose someone who you already feel comfortable with.

Powered by Open Objects © Idox plc