Skip to main content

Search Results

Advice & Information

Directory results

Health Services

If you are ill but it is not an emergency, you can phone 111 for expert medical advice. If you are worried about your health, you can ask your local pharmacist or visit NHS Choices to explore your symptoms and…

Healthcare Travel Costs Scheme

If you're referred to hospital or other NHS premises for specialist NHS treatment or diagnostic tests by your doctor, dentist or another health professional, you may be able to claim a refund of reasonable travel costs under the Healthcare Travel Costs Scheme…