Go2Physio - Walkden Gateway
Muscle or joint problems (sometimes called musculoskeletal problems or MSK) like back pain, knee pain or sprains are best managed by you, supported by physiotherapists.
MSK Physiotherapy includes:
- Assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
- Pre and post-operative rehabilitation
- Treatment can include
- exercise and rehabilitation programmes
- a range of classes, group exercises and advice sessions
- manual techniques (if appropriate and in association with exercise)
- acupuncture (if appropriate and in association with exercise)
Who to contact
Where to go
- Walkden Gateway
2, Smith Street
- M28 3EZ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 8am to 7:30pm on varying days
- Referral required
- Referral Details
You can refer yourself using our referral form.
You must live in Salford or have a Salford GP.
You must be 16 years old or more.