Age UK Salford Home Services
Our services are provided by a team of experienced and local Home Service Assistants / Cleaners. This service is for Salford residents and:
- If you are an older person and need additional support
- If you are short of time due to work, carer or family responsibilities
- If you are disabled or living with ill health
- If you have been temporarily incapacitated through illness, bereavement or after a time in hospital.
We offer domestic cleaning, polishing, dusting, internal window cleaning, kitchen and bathroom cleaning, ironing, vacuuming, mopping, changing linen, local shopping and much more. All staff are fully trained and DBS checked.
We also offer additional services by arrangement and charged at a fixed hourly rate. These services include:
- Basic handyman jobs (doorbells, lightbulbs, hanging pictures)
- Curtain Hanging
- Help with administrative tasks (reading mail, bills, paperwork, telephone enquiries)
- Painting and decorating
- Prescription collection / Sitting service
This not-for-profit service makes a valuable contribution to the charity helping to support older people in Salford.
Who to contact
Where to go
108 Church Street
- M30 0LH
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open Monday to Friday from 9am until 5pm