Salford Primary Care Together - Little Hulton
Welcome to Salford Primary Care Together!
We provide high quality health services as part of the NHS by our dedicated team of doctors and nurses. We have 3 GP surgeries, covering 16,000 people across Salford at The Willow Tree Healthy Living Centre in Charlestown and Lower Kersal, The Eccles Gateway and Little Hulton Health Centre, plus a service for homeless people at The Windsor Centre.
We aim to:
- Provide high quality health care in areas of disadvantage
- Address the causes of ill health in the widest sense
- Develop specialist treatments closer to hom to reduce hospital admissions
- Work with aprtners and patients to improve services
- Invest in our staff
- Reinvest our profit to improve the health of local communities
As a social enterprise committed to giving people a better deal in life, our work is rooted in a set of values. They guide what we do.
- We defend and uphold the values of the NHS
- We treat everyone with dignity and respect
- We create an environment in which people can flourish and give their best
- We achieve excellence by holding fast to that which is good and through innovation
- We engage and collaborate to add value to what we do
- We acknowledge and celebrate contributions that uphold our mission
- We are, each of us, accountable for living these values
Article provided by NHS Choices
Who to contact
- Tel: 0161 983 0600
Where to go
Little Hulton Health Centre
- M28 0BB