Astley Court Extra Care Independent Living Scheme
The scheme is situated on Astley Road, Irlam, Salford. Access to the site is fairly easy with local amenities a short distance away offering access to public transport, local shops, post office, library and GP surgeries.
- Extra care housing Tenure
- Rent (social landlord)
- Extra Care scheme with on-site care staff (24 hours / 7 days)
- Non-resident management staff (24 hours) and Careline alarm service
- Lift, Lounge, Dining room, Laundry, Garden. Conservatory
- Assisted bathing facility
- Whole site accessible by wheelchair
- Regular Social activities Communal activities and trips. Meal(s) available (Hot meals)
New residents accepted from 55 years of age.
Who to contact
- 0300 123 55 22
Where to go
- Atley Court
- M44 5DW
Assisted bathing facility
Access to 24 hr care and support
Access to meal offer
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Application for Extra Care require an Adult social care assessment. This can be requested via the adult social care team on Adult Social Care. Between 8.30am and 4.30pm from Monday to Friday: Telephone: 0161 206 0604. Email: email@example.com.