Achieve Young People's Service
Achieve Young People’s Team offer expert advice and information on drugs, alcohol and other substances to young people (under 25’s) living in Salford.
We are a dedicated team of specialist young people practitioners who work in partnership with other services to enable young people to achieve their full potential.
We work with:
- Any young person who is using or is affected by alcohol, drugs or other substances.
- Parents or carers who are concerned about a young person’s drug, alcohol or substance use.
- Anybody who would like to talk in confi dence about drugs, alcohol and other substances.
We offer any young person who is using or is affected by alcohol or drugs:
- Non-judgemental, specialist advice and information
- Confidential one to one and/or group support for young people
- Access to training and alternative activities for both young people and their families
- Confidential support and advice for families and carers
Who to contact
- 0161 358 1858
- Achieve Young People's Service
Where to go
- Beacon Centre
8a, London Street
- M6 6QT
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am-5.00pm
- Time of day
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Self referral / professional referral