Skip to main content

Wheelchairs and Equipment

If you have a disabled child Salford's Occupational Therapist Service can advise you and sometimes provide equipment for your child, to help improve their quality of life.

If your child has more complex needs then occupational therapists may suggest moving to a more suitable home or adapting your own home, to make it more accessible.

All of the equipment is loaned and so there is no charge. Where we suggest adaptations to your home, we can advise you on any grants that you may be able to apply for, which will help to cover the cost of the work. This includes the Disabled Facilities Grant.


Referral required
Referral Details

You must live in Salford