Deane Dental Practice
We are ready!
After a very busy week getting our policies, protocols and training in place we are ready to start seeing patients again from Monday 15th June.
We will only be offering emergency extractions and temporary fillings whilst we await delivery of our extra PPE.
There will be a number of differences you will notice as patients.
* All emergencies will be triaged by a dentist prior to an appointment being offered.
* Please inform us if you are vulnerable or shielding so we can ensure you are seen at the correct time
*You will be emailed a link to a medical history, a consent form, the NHS payment form and a pre appointment letter. Please complete these before you attend.
*You must attend alone. Only 1 child is to be brought by 1 parent/guardian.
* The practice will be locked. Call us on arrival and we will let you know when its safe to enter
* You will be asked to clean your hands on entry.
* Your belongings including phone will be stored in a container which will be taken into the surgery. Please do not bring excess belongings.
*The toilet facilities will be out of use- please go before you attend the practice.
These changes are to ensure social distancing is maintained and cross infection control is at the highest level.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns- call us on 0161 478 2980 or email us at email@example.com
Best Wishes from the Deane Dental Team
(Until the 15th June, if any patient has dental pain they should contact the practice on 0161 478 2980 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a telephone consultation. Advice, pain relief advice and where necessary, prescription of antimicrobials will be done and referrals where indicated)
WE ARE ACCEPTING PATIENTS
We are located in a modern NHS practice based at The Vibe, Broughton Lane, Salford, M7 1US
Contact us: email@example.com
Article provided by NHS Choices
Who to contact
- Tel: 0161 478 2980
Where to go
175 Broughton Lane
- M7 1US