Salford Health Works
Salford Health Works is an integrated service that supports Salford residents aged 18-65 years to make positive and lasting changes to their lifestyle.
What we provide:
Salford Health Works provides 1-1 support with a Community Link Worker at local community venues and GP surgeries.
- Health and wellbeing support around the following:
- Weight management (BMI 30-35)
- Increasing physical activity
- Improving low mood
- Stopping smoking
- Reducing alcohol consumption
- Support to move into employment along with the following:
- Access to training
- Access to volunteer opportunities
- Support with finances and benefits
How to access Salford Health Works
- Speak to your GP surgery, Early Help Practitioner or contact The Bridge
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Salford Health Works
0161 603 6847
0800 083 5872
Where to go
- CW1 3LY
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Speak to your GP surgery, Early Help Practitioner or contact The Bridge if you would like a referral to Salford Health Works.
Please note you do not need an appointment with your GP, please explain to reception that you would like a referral to Salford Health Works and they will provide the relevant information.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type FREE