Go2Physio - Irlam Medical Centre
Muscle or joint problems (sometimes called musculoskeletal problems or MSK) like back pain, knee pain or sprains are best managed by you, supported by physiotherapists.
MSK Physiotherapy includes:
- Assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
- Pre and post-operative rehabilitation
- Treatment can include
- exercise and rehabilitation programmes
- a range of classes, group exercises and advice sessions
- manual techniques
Who to contact
Where to go
- Irlam Medical Centre
Mosslands Medical Centre
- M44 5LH
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Tuesdays 8am to 5pm, Thursdays 8am to 5.30pm, Fridays 8am to 4.30pm
- Referral required
- Referral Details
You can refer yourself using our referral form.
You must live in Salford or have a Salford GP.
You must be 16 years old or more.