Salford Wheelchair Service
If you have a long-term need for a wheelchair, then we will find out what chair meets yours needs and we can provide it for you. This includes special seating you may need, buggies etc.
If we provide you with a powered wheelchair, we will train you so that you are safe and confident to use it.
We know how important wheelchairs are to your independence, so we will make sure your wheelchair is serviced regularly and repaired if it breaks.
We can also advise you if you wish to buy your own wheelchair or if you want to loan one from another organisation.
Who to contact
Where to go
Burrows House, Unit 10
- M28 2LY
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.
- Referral required
- Referral Details
- You must be a permanent Salford resident or have a Salford GP
- You cannot walk, or walking is very difficult and is not going to get better
- You require a wheelchair for longer than six months
- You are totally dependent on a wheelchair for getting around indoors and outdoors