Remote Working & Mental Health: A Young Professional’s Guide
The guide offers a lot of great information, such as:
- Why remote working has become the new normal due to lockdowns - An estimated 30% of the workforce could be home-based by the end of 2021.
- How remote working can significantly affect physical and mental health.
- Different ways you can alleviate stress when working from home, such as creating a comfortable work environment and taking regular breaks.
- How employers can help to make working from home healthier and less stressful for their employees.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Johanne Harris
- Contact Position
- Digital Consultant
- Remote Working & Mental Health: A Young Professional’s Guide