Go2Physio - Newbury Place Health Centre
Muscle or joint problems (sometimes called musculoskeletal problems or MSK) like back pain, knee pain or sprains are best managed by you, supported by physiotherapists.
MSK Physiotherapy includes:
- Assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal conditions
- Pre and post-operative rehabilitation
- Treatment can include
- exercise and rehabilitation programmes
- a range of classes, group exercises and advice sessions
- manual techniques (if appropriate and in association with exercise)
- acupuncture (if appropriate and in association with exercise)
Who to contact
- 0161 206 5328
- Online referral
Where to go
- Unit 3, Newbury Place
55, Rigby Street
- M7 4NX
Physiotherapy is based on the first floor.
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Mondays 8am to noon, Tuesdays 8am to 4.30pm, Wednesdays 8am to 5pm, Fridays 8am to 5pm
- Session Information
Mondays 8am to noon
- Referral required
- Referral Details
You can refer yourself using our referral form above
You must live in Salford or have a Salford GP.
You must be 16 years old or more.