Bolton Smiley Faces Down's Syndrome support group
Bolton Smiley Faces is a parent-led Down's Syndrome support group. Our aim is to support families and carers and all those with an interest in Down's Syndrome in Bolton and the surrounding area.
- To hold monthly meetings and social events providing a forum for children to form friendships and families to share experiences and support each other.
- To have a contact list enabling members to support each other between meetings.
- To expand knowledge of local and national services available.
- To develop links with other Down’s syndrome support groups.
- To maintain a safe environment for our children
- To offer information/support to new parents of children with Down’s syndrome.
- To provide a website to include a discussion board, encouraging open discussion on subjects/issues relating to children with Down’s syndrome.
Who to contact