Skip to main content

Supported Tenancies Service

If you need housing-related support to help you stay living independently in your own, rented home, we will provide this, and also help those seeking accommodation in the city. The type of support given will depend on you as an individual, but could include: Assistance in applying for benefits, advice on budgeting, maximising your income and managing rent arrears or other debts. Support with eviction and/or legal issues. Helping you settle into your home, contacting utility suppliers, managing your home, and talking to your landlord/housing provider about issues such as repairs and rent. Advice on furnishing your home. Support accessing medical and specialist services, training, education, and leisure activities.

Who to contact


Where to go

7 Wesley Street
M27 6AD

Time / Date Details

When is it on
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm.