Bury District Nursing
The District Nursing Service provides highly skilled scheduled/planned care to pre-dominantly housebound patients within the locality.
- The Community Nursing Service provides:
- Holistic health needs assessments for patients, famililes and carers.
- Education for patients and carers to promote independence and self care.
- Holistic, planned care to support early discharge and prevent hospital admissions.
- Care for complex long term conditions, brief interventions, wound management and palliative care
Who to contact
- 0300 323 3316
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 8.30am to 5pm, seven days a week
- Referral required
- Referral Details
GP, Health or Social Care professionals can refer.