Carers Services at the Fed
Are your responsible for the care of a loved one who cannot manage without your help? You may well be classed as a ‘carer’. The Fed’s Carers’ Project offers support to carers aged 18 and over, who are looking after another adult on an unpaid basis.
Apart from one to one support and an assessment from of your caring role and responsiblities from our Carers’ Worker, our groups offer you opportunities to meet and receive support from other carers.
We currently offer:
- An online monthly Male Carers’ Group
- Carers events, meals, and day trips
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Community Advice and Support Team
- Contact Position
- Carers Advice Worker
- Call 0161 772 4800 (option 2) or contact CAST for further information or advice.
The Fed supports the Jewish population of Greater Manchester.
- Parent Organisation
- The Federation of Jewish Services
Where to go
- M25 9SB