Fully Funded Family Holidays for Autistic Families
The A World UK CIC - Supporting the Autistic Community
We are excited to offer families with an Autism Spectrum Disorder Diagnosis, a fully funded* caravan holiday at:
Haven - Marton Mere, Blackpool.
We believe that taking the time to step away from everyday life, SHOULD be and WILL be an option as holidays can have a positive effect for the entire family.
Research has proven that holidays are beneficial to humans for both physical and mental health purpose. Unfortunately, for some families whom child/young person is autistic holidays are not always feasible for many reasons.
The benefits of a family holiday can include:
- Reduces stress and has a positive impact on your emotional health. The change of scenery allows you to have a break from everyday mundane stresses, and can ultimately improve any low moods.
- Improves your intelligence, holidays allow your body to fully recharge not just physically but mentally as well, this can a positive effect on your return home.
- Strengthens relationships, holidays allow you to stop, you can use this time to interact and bond with one another which you would not normally do at home due to everyday distractions.
Who is Eligible For The Funded Family Holidays?
- Recipients must have an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) Diagnosis
- Recipients must live our catchment area (areas we cover page)
- Unfortunately at this time we do not have adequate wheelchair access in our accommodation.
*Terms and conditions apply
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Adam Howell
- Contact Position
- Managing Director
- Supporting the Autistic Community
Where to go
- Haven Merten Mere
- FY4 4XN
The holiday is located in Blackpool, Marten Mere on a Haven caravan park.
- Referral required