We are a fully registered Care Quality Commission Care Provider with over 30 years of experience working with carers, young carers, children, young adults and adults with disability including:
- Children aged 0 – 18 years old with physical/sensory disability, learning difficulty, chronic illness or life limiting illnesses.
- Young Adults with physical/sensory disability, learning difficulty, Autism, and challenging behaviour.
- Adults and Older People with physical/sensory disabilities, dementia, challenging behaviour and life limiting illnesses.
We provide practical care and support in the home or out in the community, this can be anything from an hour to an overnight, weekends or a full week’s support 24hrs a day, 7 days a week.
Crossroads Together also provides a short breaks leisure service, in which we take children with complex medical needs out in our specially adapted minibus for day trips on weekends and school holidays.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Deepdale Community centre
Radcliffe Moor Road
- BL2 6PD
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm. Friday till 4.30pm
- Time of day
- Session Information
Care provided 24 hours a day
7 days a week.
- Referral Details
For all enquiries /referrals please contact our Care Coordination Team on 0161 787 9002
- Other notes
We currently provide care services in Salford, Bolton, Trafford, Stockport, Rochdale & Oldham.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £18.95 per hour
- Overnight rates: Sleeping nights; between 10pm and 7am: £126.50 Waking nights; between 10pm and 7am: £147.50