High Peak School
We are a specialist primary and secondary school supporting children with an autism diagnosis and associated social and communication needs in a bespoke and nurturing environment.
Our specialist multi-disciplinary team of leaders, carers, therapists and educationalists work seamlessly together. They teach and proactively support children who have been subjected to adverse childhood experiences, including trauma, toxic stress and associated mental wellbeing difficulties, aiming to break the cycle of adversity.
We have a specific provision within the school called the Quiet Learning Zone where we support children and young people who have an autistic spectrum condition and those who have communication and sensory difficulties. The environment and teaching approaches are bespoke and tailored to ensure our children and young people thrive and can develop their self-esteem.
High Peak is a healthy, happy and safe environment that makes a positive difference to the children within our care. We have high expectations of ourselves and our children so we can all reach our true potential. Through our nurturing and therapeutic approach we will enable all our children to leave as successful, valued and independent people.
- 7 - 17
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jo Doyle
- 0800 024 6985
Supporting autistic children with associated social and communication needs in a bespoke and nurturing environment towards brighter futures.
Where to go
- High Peak School
High Peak School
- SK12 2AP
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday - School Hours
- Time of day
- Session Information
Open Monday to Friday - School Hours
- Referral required
- Referral Details
How do I make a referral?
Referrals and assessment are being accepted now.
For more information, to make an appointment to visit or make a referral please contact 0800 0246 985 or email email@example.com
- Other notes
- Day School
- One small residential home on-site
- 7 – 17 yrs
- ASC, ADHD, MLD, Attachment and Trauma
- Specialist multi-disciplinary team of leaders, carers, therapists and educationalists
- Functional Skills, GCSEs and ASDAN Work Preparation and Employability Qualifications
- Clinical Psychology, Educational Psychology, Speech and Language Therapy and Occupational Therapy
- We have a autism specific provision within the school called the Quiet Learning Zone.
- Please get in contact for more information about costs.