Woodlands is a short breaks service in Stockport for children and young people aged 5 to 18 who have physical disabilities, learning disabilities, complex health needs, autism spectrum conditions, sensory support needs. We’re part of the charity Together Trust, a leading disability charity that works across the North West.
The whole family can rest and recharge with our short breaks service.
Our home gives children and young people a wonderful opportunity to make friends, have fun and experience new things. We’ve put a lot of love into designing our home to create warm, friendly and nurturing spaces for the young people we support. It really is a home from home.
Woodlands has been specially designed with our young people in mind. We’ve got five bedrooms, adapted living spaces and a beautiful sensory garden. It’s a calm, safe and stimulating space where we can support your child’s needs while helping them develop to their full potential.
- Opportunities to develop and enhance their practical, physical, social, emotional and educational development skills.
- Support for those with medical needs consistent with interventions that parents are required to learn and practise.
- Support for families in line with what the families and young people request.
- Direct payment uptake. Together Trust is committed that disabled children, young people and their families have choice in their care
- Transition support
We offer personalised care to suit your needs. If you would like further details on any of the options available, please contact us on: 0161 430 8604 or visit http://www.togethertrust.org.uk/
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Contact Position
- 0161 430 8604
- Together Trust Website
Where to go
17,, Overdale Road,
- SK6 3EN
We offer personalised care to suit your needs. If you would like further details on any of the options available, please contact us 0161 430 8604 or visit http://www.togethertrust.org.uk/
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open every day, 24/7
- Time of day
- Referral required
- Referral Details
To make a referral or to enquire about short break placements at Woodlands, please contact 0161 430 8604 or email us at email@example.com Woodlands offers short breaks for children and young people which can be purchased via individual budgets or direct payments. We also work with brokerage services to deliver tailored packages of support to meet your budget and goals. For further information about our range of services please contact 0161 430 8604 or visit www.togethertrust.org.uk Emergency referrals: 0800 013 0014 (24 hours)
- Other notes
Accessibility and Communication list:
- Accessible parking available
- Accessible Toilet/changing Facilities available
- Improvements have been made in The Auditory And Visual Environment
- Sign Language
- Specialist communication used eg. Signing, Interpreter
- Support for A Child/young Person With Additional Needs In General Areas eg. waiting rooms
- Views of service users collected
- Wheelchair access available
- Please call to speak to us about any costs involved