- Meal times - Support with shopping, meal planning and preparation, making drinks
- Morning Assistance - Showering and washing, personal grooming, getting dressed, preparing breakfast
- Continence Care - All aspects of continence care are provided by Beecared4
- Medication Delivery - We help manage your medication needs including collection and delivery from the pharmacy if necessary
- Evening/Bedtime Assistance - Help with undressing and retiring to bed in a structured routine manner
- Cleaning - Dusting, vacuuming etc...
- In the kitchen - Washing up, laundry, wiping and cleaning worktops
- General duties - Emptying bins and other light household tasks
- Hairdressing trips
- Walks in the park or surrounding areas
- Visits to your regular social club
Socialisation trips can be tailored to the individual client's needs and the list of activities available are almost endless.
As stated on our homepage, everybody's needs are different and here at Beecared4 we pride ourselves on providing the best care possible whilst meeting the specific needs of our clients.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Victoria Barnes-Hudson
- Contact Position
- Registered Manager
- 0161 870 9671
Where to go
St. James House
- M6 5FW