To help residents to stay warm and healthy we have launched the Warm Salford campaign to raise awareness of National, Regional and local schemes.
- Warm Homes discount scheme - to get a £140 rebate on your electricity bill.
- Local Energy Advice Programme - you could save £100s on a free green makeover of your home. This scheme maybe able to install measures such as draught-proofing where needed. The scheme can also provide advice on finding the best energy deal for your needs. Call 0800 060 7567 to arrange a FREE home visit.
- Gas Safety checks on boilers and fires for vulnerable owner–occupiers. Contact Helping Hands on 0161 793 9419 to find out more.
- Emergency boiler and heating grant - for vulnerable owner-occupiers who do not qualify for the ECO scheme 0161 793 2500 for more details
Visit our website: www.salford.gov.uk/warmsalford
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Les Laws
- Contact Position
- Regulatory Services Officer
- 0161 793 2500