Community Engagement and Recovery Team (CERT)
The Community Engagement and Recovery Team (CERT) provides free, impartial information and advice and access to a variety of community resources. The service aims to help individuals make well informed decisions that will enable them to reach their full potential.
We help our service users in the following ways:
- Retaining their current employment and have successfully returned into work after a period of sickness.
- Successfully winning disability tribunal appeal hearings for service users; this ensures individuals continue to receive the correct welfare benefits they are entitled to.
- Secured a variety of welfare benefit claims (new and renewals) for service users; this ensures they receive the correct welfare benefits they are entitled to.
- Support service users to gain paid employment both full and part time.
- Successfully put a number of service users on job placements and vounteering roles, within the local authority.
Who to contact
- 0161 607 8280
Where to go
Broadwalk Centre, 51
- M6 5EJ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 9am to 5pm