We offer home support service for people living with cancer and other life limiting illnesses, their families and carers.
A team of specially trained volunteers visit people in their homes and offer emotional support, respite and practical help.
Services are tailored to each individual or family, but they can include:
- Listening and befriending: talking through difficulties and concerns
- Respite sitting, allowing carers time to themselves
- Practical help such as shopping
- Driving and support for a hospital appointment or treatment
- Social activities, days out, coffee mornings, relaxation sessions
- Group support
- Information about local services and support networks
All support services are currently provided free of charge, although there is a suggested minimum donation of £4 for medical transport and £2 for social group transport
Who to contact
Where to go
Langworthy Centre, 451
- M6 5QQ
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.