Drug and Alcohol Support Group
- Are you affected by someone who is dependent on alcohol or drugs?
- Is this having an impact on your health and wellbeing?
- Do you feel alone with no one to talk to?
Plan 'B' is a peer support group that allows you to share your experiences in a friendly, non-judgemental environment.
If this is you, come along for a brew and a chat.
“Sometimes a problem shared is a problem halved”.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Health Improvement Team
- 0800 952 1000 option 2
- Parent Organisation
- Health Improvement Service
Where to go
Childrens Sure Start
24 Hulton District Centre
- M28 0AU
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 4.45 pm to 6.15 pm every Tuesday