Skip to main content

Young People support from SIASS

As a young person, you can contact SIASS for support. SIASS can provide information about your SEN needs, the kind of support you can receive in school or college and attend meetings with you.

Please see our easy read documents on the right hand side of the page for more information and to find out about the staff, or have a look at the video.